Today I want to post one of the works that I am preparing for the birth of my granddaughter.
Unfortunately, as always, when I have to prepare anything, I'm late, I would do for her many useful little things, but this is the first cover patchwork that has been terminated.
To tell the whole truth had been started for another destination, then a series of events that I'm there to explain, had been shelved, and now will have an owner .....
I made an applique with the machine, with a decorative stitch the "game of cards," then the quilting I used DMC cotton embroidery of the gradient, and I quilted hand.
Details ....
Then while we are, do not let me miss anything and to lose more time, I wanted to try out something with the felt, and wandering in the Internet I found the tutorial to make delicious cakes, and this is the result, I am so much fun and I think they'll do it again soon, as well as being decorative pincushion I see them as useful, therefore, could be a nice gift.
But now I greet you here today is a very bad day, it rains, there is windy and cold ..... and then I would not like that when you get the little Margaret I am always on the high seas ......
Kisses to all Katia
0 comments:
Post a Comment