Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Brookstone Helicopter Spins In Circles

Valentine Candy blog



Hello in all, this is my first blog candy ...

who in life had or has a love story or at least once not have loved to madness?

want to remember with me your most beautiful love story?

Who wants to participate?

This candy has been created for many reasons, first to celebrate Valentine's Day, so the winner can share the gift with your loved one, or you can use single / in company for ...
then because I would like, through my blog know more people, perhaps those who share my hobby ...
and then because since I created it I can not help it, and so I would definitely reward a person who participates in making the Internet more human and female .....
The gift will be my own creation, and the rules are more or less the usual:
- Publishing a banner with a link to my blog
- leave a comment, perhaps with a thought to love story
- who has a blog, leave your email address
-if you want (do not force anyone) become my supporters, but I'll still be happy even just for your visit

The deadline is February 10, and the extraction of the winner on 11 February ....

Good Luck and Happy Valentine's Day to all ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment