PTC payment?
The phenomenon of PTC is rampant in our eyes. The clickers are tired of clicking got caught by the frenzy to put online Ptc, believing that this' who can not earn easily earn by clicking clicking. Nothing more 'wrong. Open and prop up a PTC and do it with seriousness and honesty is something very, but very difficult.
Balance payments is something very, very difficult. Find affiliations series
is something very, very difficult. Please everyone is something very, very difficult.
It has got voice on the web that has become RoxPtc fee. You know why? because I try to give a clean site and attended by people see the account controlled by AlertPay and Paypal.
Who does not like? Not like those who sell links because it can no longer 'sold to users which PROBLEMS: Free check will not receive the payout if they will not. Yes .. there are those who sell the click. I Referral I'll sign up as your 100 clicks and you give me a tot ....
not like those who use automated programs for opening the link.
fact you should know that there are automated programs for the opening of the Link. By launching the website and the program automatically opens the link. These people then have the tendency to fraud aimed to gain more 'in the shortest time possible and you will never pay check rather forget it. These users do not interest me. Scam who attend the forums and waste time crying over this or that PTC not paid for them.
who does not like to exchange e-money. I do get a payout on your account and you on mine and vice versa.
RoxPtc The idea in the mind of its creator is a site where you can 'advertising at low cost.
And while advertising you have the option of having invested a good income.
I did not invent anything. The economic laws I have not invented it ... and I do not want to waste time with time wasters "They get everything for free ".... that the $ 5 and pubs to add to or 'you need the buzz of Saturday Night.
are four years that I attend and write about PTC and four years are you talking about that you get what you do 'on the Internet or elsewhere, and if you want to earn ... we must commit time, money and desire ....
I will not blot 'more' no one but the inactive ones and zero clicks or those who commit illegal acts. There will be many changes on
RoxPtc and selection will take place in a natural way. Better
500 selected users rather than a hodgepodge nick, fake, letters and numbers with no identity, fake emails ... or even worse, identity spamming ...
RoxPtc is a site of advertising and paying PaidToClick serious and should remain so. At all costs.
0 comments:
Post a Comment